PRISM Masterclass in
Aligned Executive Presence
For Founders, Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and Influencers
Ready to Make a Bigger Impact
-w- Mari Geasair
Do You Ever Experience:
- A drive to make a larger impact mixed with confusion about how to make it happen?
- Lack of excitement and curiosity from investors or business associates?
- Difficulty landing the big promotion or closing the big sale?
- An experience of being frequently interrupted, misunderstood, or minimized?
- Internal nervousness or resistance to putting yourself and your ideas "out there?"
- A sense that despite your success, you are still stuck or holding yourself back?
- The desire to reach more people and serve them by sharing your knowledge?
Learn to Effortlessly, Authentically, and Joyfully Captivate Others
Give yourself fresh tools to:
- Boost your professional influence, confidence, and natural authority
- Quickly inspire meaningful and lasting connections,
- Be recognized as the expert you are without compromising your authenticity or integrity
This masterclass will show you rarely taught vocal, body language, mindset, and presentation tools to help you increase your confidence, authenticity, and impact.
The next cohort starts March 22, 2023
Cohort size is limited.Learn More
Build Your Professional Presence and Step Into Your Full Potential
Strong executive presence, virtual presenting and communication skills give you more influence.
People who are inspiring when sharing their ideas in-person, on video, and on-stage empower others. They find it easier to make an impact and get things done.
They become the leaders and influencers who can easily attract opportunities, inspire communities and make a difference.
The good news is that you don't need to be an extrovert or one of the "beautiful people" to create high-integrity influence through your communications.
All you need is the support, time and tools to mindfully develop the distinct skills that combine to make up the elusive quality we call "Presence."
Who the Masterclass Can Help
This program is for successful woman professionals or community influencers who are ready to make a bigger impact.
It is particularly helpful for:
- Executives Seeking Promotion or a Job Change
- Service Professionals Ready to Expand their Client Base
- Entrepreneurs Pitching for Investment
- Coaches and Consultants Seeking Exposure through Podcasts and Public Speaking
- Emerging Video Creators/ "YouTubers", and Course Creators
What You Will Discover
The masterclass is designed to give you the support, time, and tools you need to transform your own presence.
You will master skills that even introverts can use to energize a room and make a difference.
We will take a unique body-brain approach to help you remove the unconscious habits and beliefs that may be unintentionally encouraging others to distrust, ignore, or minimize your expertise and your contributions.
- You will learn the PRISM technique for aligning your nervous system so that you are calm and collected even during the most nerve-wracking and high-stakes communication situations.
- You will discover the "vocal masks" you may be using that encourage others to tune out the sound of your voice and begin to multitask. You will then discover how to replace those vocal masks with an authentic and aligned sound that makes people want to listen to all you have to say.
- You will master the IBE process for clarifying your content and presenting your message in a way that makes it easy for others to understand and remember.
- Most crucially, you will work with a very small cohort of other powerful women to discover and polish your personal style and presence in a supportive environment.
You don't need to want to be a public speaker or social media star to benefit from these skills. It is fine if you do! We can help. But even if you don't, this training can have a positive impact on your life and career.
The fact is we "present" almost every day of our professional lives: in meetings, at professional events, at job interviews, during sales calls and performance reviews, at community events, and more.
If you want to achieve bigger goals or make a bigger difference, taking your personal presence to the next level, could be your next success step.
Skills & Knowledge You Will Master:
- The three crucial components of executive presence and how to grow yours without being inauthentic.
- Why executive presence can be tricky for women and minorities to effectively navigate and how to make it easier.
- How to interrupt nervousness and access your best thinking- when the stakes are high.
- High-impact body language and how to make sure you are sending the right signals.
- How to use your voice to enhance your credibility without sounding or feeling fake- and how to remove any unconscious vocal habits that may be undermining your authority.
- Tools for speaking with more precision and power, both in prepared and extemporaneous speaking situations.
- How to best prepare for difficult conversations to ensure you show up as your best self every time.
- The neuroscience behind creativity and how to boost it on-demand.
- What to say when you have no idea what to say.
- Tools for decreasing the time it takes to prepare a presentation or video while enhancing its effectiveness.
How the Program Works:
Today's business and professional world demands that we thrive in a mix of formats and contexts. We need to excel in small group virtual meetings, one-on-one consultations, in-person gatherings, through on-demand video, and presenting from the front of the room.
The masterclass will help you excel in each of these formats- and it is taught in each of these formats. Allowing you to experience in-depth transformation while you also experience plenty of real-world working examples.
Class recordings and make-up opportunities are available in case you need to miss one of our live meetings.
15 Live Virtual Learning Labs
Enjoy hands-on learning activities and direct instructor support. Fifteen 90-minute small group skill-building coaching masterclasses allow you to learn by doing. You also benefit from group discussion and instant, supportive feedback.
The March 2023 cohort meets on Wednesdays from 4:30-6:00 pm, MST and begins on March 22nd. See the Q&A section for details.
3 In-Person Workshops
(Virtual Only Cohort enjoys Extended Virtual Workshops)
Take the skills you have learned to rock the room in a virtual setting one step further by learning to command the stage and captivate a live, in-person audience. Practice in front of your peers and build community. (Note: this element of the program is optional. You can participate as a virtual-only member if you desire.)
For the in-person cohort, the workshops are one-day in-person events. (10:00- 6:00 with breaks a 90-minute lunch.)
For the virtual-only cohort, workshops are from 9:30- 6:30 broken into 3 two hour segments with a 90-minute break between each segment.
4 Private Coaching Sessions
Dive deeper into the process through private coaching with Mari.
Seeking a significant promotion? Looking to build your business? Planning a TedX talk? Have trouble with your speaking voice and need to project more power and clarity? Just want to be less nervous on your next Zoom presentation? Want to dive more deeply into the material we covered in group sessions? Whatever your personal goals, we can tailor our learning to meet your unique needs.
Four 50-minute private coaching sessions will be scheduled individually.
Digital Resource Library
Dive more deeply into specific skills, review key concepts, or access the research the program is built upon.
You have a complete on-demand digital course library including videos, worksheets, and reference materials at your fingertips. You will receive a full year of access to on-demand digital trainings on Executive Presence, Moving from Panic to Poise, Voice Improvement and Virtual Presenting.
These recourses will help you review and master the skills we explore during our interactive meetings and dive even more deeply into specific areas of personal interest.
Access to the online course library lasts for 1 year.
Certification & Digital Badge
Show your boss, prospective employer, or new clients that you are dedicated to serving their needs by mastering crucially important presentation and leadership communication skills.
After completing the course, taking a short written exam, and submitting a short sample video presentation for review, you will earn a certification. You will also receive a verifiable digital badge you can display on your website, LinkedIn Profile, or other social media and which viewers can click on to verify your new credential.
2 Implementation Labs
After completing the program, join your cohort members and other program graduates for fun virtual practice sessions.
These lively interactive virtual meetings are a place to try out parts of presentations you are preparing, play learning games to sharpen your skills, and ask questions of both Mari and your peers.
This part of the program is entirely optional and incredibly valuable! We would love to have you join us!
Logistics & FAQ
What is the core purpose of the program?
What makes this program unique?
When are the Weekly Class Meetings?
When and where are the Workshops?
If I have to miss a Virtual Meeting, will there be a replay?
What If I Cannot Attend One of the Live Workshops- In Person
How does the Private Coaching Work
What is in the Digital Library?
What if I already own one of the digital courses included?
How Does Certification Work?
Will I have my “Signature Talk” or core speech ready to go at the end of this masterclass?
I heard I have to sing during this course- is that true?
Meet Mari Geasair, Your Program Instructor & Coach
Hello, I am Mari.
I specializes in helping motivated individuals consistently perform well in high-stakes circumstances and increase their authentic leadership presence both on camera and on stage. I work with leaders and teams to help them build deeper relationships and inspire more buy-in.
Professionals working with me increase confidence and poise, improve vocal power and stamina, learn to maintain audience engagement during virtual presentations, and craft a unique approach to presenting that marries their personal style with their professional goals.
My work is grounded in voice and speech coaching, business development, public speaking, the neuroscience of peak performance, and live theatre performance.
I have been helping leaders and entrepreneurs reach their goals since the year 1999.
During that time, I have spent more than 16 thousand hours coaching professionals to claim their distinctive professional presence. I have also given over 2,500 speeches and performances myself.
I am a certified Roger Love Voice Coach and Vocal Stamina and Recovery Specialist, a Certified Virtual Host & Presenter through E-speakers, and a CPTE graduate of Coach U.
I attended Colorado University Boulder Campus as a Theatre Major "back in the day" and am a proud graduate of the Meisner program at Freehold Studios in Seattle WA.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn here: https://www.more-impact-less-stress.com/about-mari
What People Are Saying About Training -w- Mari
Khara Croswaite Brindle, MA, LPC, ACS
Mari is a wonderful business and speaking coach! Her skill set is diverse, meaningful, and relevant and her ability to introduce concepts that enhance speaking skills is invaluable. Mari truly helps women find their voices in their businesses and their lives. I highly recommend working with her to achieve your goals in business, brand, and professional speaking!
---TedX Speaker, Perfectioneur, Therapist, and Amazon Best-Selling Author
I went into Mari's public speaking program with an attitude of "This will be nice to maybe get a wee little nugget," and came out with "DAYUMMMMMM that was awesome!" FANtastic. I feel blessed that I have found her.
---Motivational Keynote Speaker, Award-winning Author
Jan Cleveland, Esq.
After 28 years of law practice, I am very skilled at making persuasive pitches to judges and juries in person. But talking to a camera or a computer screen is WAY different!! Mari has made that transition to "virtual presentations" very easy - very doable for me. She has an amazing way of teaching how to be personable to an inanimate object. Trust her knowledge and experience. Can't imagine there is anyone better than Mari at helping people be their very best online.
---Business Attorney, Management Consultant
Apply to Join the Masterclass
I am pleased you are interested in the Master Class. This application serves as a tool for you to determine that this training program is the right one for you and to help me clarify if you qualify. I will also use it to learn more about you to serve you better.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Master Class and for allowing yourself the time to fill out the application and join me in a personalized strategy session/program interview meeting.